Choosing the right health book cover for your child
This is THE document that will be given to you when your baby is born and will follow him until he reaches majority. Witness to his health journey, his growth, his evolution, he will pass from hand to hand: yours, your doctor, the teacher, the school doctor, those in charge of the crèche, the nursery, etc.
It will often lie at the bottom of your diaper bag, on the dresser in the living room, in a suitcase, folded in half in your handbag and sometimes even in baby's mouth while waiting in the waiting room...
Suffice to say that it must be taken care of and that equipping it with a cover to protect it seems essential!
To choose the right health record cover, here are our tips:
- Pay attention to the size, the protection must be a little larger than the notebook so as not to damage it and that it fits easily inside
- Prefer plastic covers, washable with a sponge and disinfectant. The fabric covers are very pretty but it is a nest of dust, messy and you don't necessarily think about washing them regularly. In addition, they sometimes thicken the health book a lot and we are already quite cluttered with baby things!
- Choose a pretty decor, design but above all that does not look babyish. Think of your child, at 16, who will take out his health record with the little rabbits at the doctor! So he won't want to put the cover on anymore. Opt for a timeless pattern that will suit all ages.
- Think that the health book will be kept as a souvenir by your child perhaps all his life! So why not match it to your bebeotheque (memory trunk)?
- And finally, for all the medical papers that will have to be stored (other than in the health book), why not take pretty pouches with a pattern matching your health book cover?
We hope you find a design that you like among our laminated health book covers.read less keyboard_arrow_up