Each of our collections has its history. Each design and each name has been the subject, for Séverine and Emma, of much discussion, testing, time for reflection. They are their "babies". And yet it is the story of YOUR babies that these decorative souvenir boxes will contain in the future!
But if you want to know more about the history of our models, here is a few words:
- CELESTE: this is the first born of the Le Petit Pousse range. The one whose stars have matured for years in Séverine's mind before embarking on the entrepreneurial adventure. Emma drew the stars, chose the colors including this blue / green which will become THE color of Le Petit Pousse and its logo. The first name Celeste came naturally to name this starry and mixed design.
- CAPUCINE: our first model in "girl" tones. We wanted simplicity and pastel colors. Peas or confetti, everyone sees them as they wish, but it is their sweetness that symbolizes it. Our first Facebook fans suggested the name Capucine, which we adopted!
- CÔME: The Scandinavian style being fashionable, we created this model in this spirit. Geometric shapes and gray and yellow colors. We also imagined it for older children with a more "teen" room. As for the first name, we were launched with the "C" and the triangles made us think of cones. We didn't look much further!
- CHLOE: it is Séverine's daughter who, from 4 years old, absolutely wanted a baby library with flowers. She always believed that Emma had drawn the flowers one by one on her own. This more colorful and lively model is a delight for little girls who still have a real crush on this design. Chloé, a name we love, means "young shoot". It was therefore an obvious choice for our first flowery model of our young brand "Le Petit Pousse"
- ROBIN: green was not yet represented in our range, so we created this "forest" model with small fox heads to remedy this. Our followers called us Robin after the famous Disney fox: Robin Hood! Being both Disney fans, the first name was validated with pleasure!
- ANTOINE: at the request of our customers, a more "baby" model has been imagined, while keeping a more modern design for hot air balloons. An airplane is drawn on the back as an invitation to travel. Being Lyonnaise, we chose the first name ANTOINE in homage to Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Voila, you know everything about our 6 models. All you have to do is choose the decorative souvenir box that will go best with your child's room!read less keyboard_arrow_up