The Le Petit Pousse adventure began when Séverine and Emma looked for ways to keep all the memories of their babies, their first children were around 3 years old.
They therefore first created the baby library as well as the baby photo album and baby diary, essential from the birth of children.
At each age, they have kept memories of their children and in parallel, created clever products:
- From 1 year old, the child stands up, loves to measure himself on the measuring board and to make his small mark to see if he is growing well. Writable and foldable height boards were therefore born at Le Petit Pousse.
- At 3 years old, it is the entry to school and the purchase of the essential class photos, now arranged with the photos of sports activities in an album created to adapt to all needs.
- When their children were 3 years old, they looked for a gift idea for their elders who had become big brothers. The super big brother / sister boxes started to germinate in the idea of the creators
- When children started to lose their baby teeth, it was the little mouse that had to facilitate the task by creating a duo of interchangeable tooth boxes discreetly under the pillow.
- Children grow up and create beautiful memories for them remains a constant challenge for Séverine and Emma: activity book and family games have then arrived on the site.
Of course, each element has found (or will one day find) its place in their baby libraries to constitute their children's treasure. A journey of Moms who evolve over the years and enrich the Petit Pousse range at each stage.read less keyboard_arrow_up