1st age gift, 1 year old gift and child gift: follow the guide
1st age gift idea
By definition, the 1st age includes the period from birth until the baby is 6 months old. So, when you are looking for a 1st age gift, it is at this stage of the toddler's development that you have to think about. For this age, here are our recommendations for gifts that make sense and will serve a long time:
- step cubes: to take a baby picture from birth and at each stage of its development: 2 days, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months etc. Until his 1st tooth and even his 20 years. A gift to immortalize baby at every age which will also make a pretty decoration in his room and an object helping him to develop his fine motor skills.
- baby's diary: to note his height, weight, food discoveries and 1st times, 1st word etc. A nice notebook to take everywhere with you to tell him the highlights of his first months. Each age has its own pleasures and anecdotes!
- the keepsake box: the great gift idea that allows you to keep every 1st baby's memory preciously, whatever their age: newborn outfit, 1st pacifier, 1st lock of hair, 1st birthday candle, medals. Thanks to the labels, everyone chooses which memories they want to keep of their baby.
- the kit to take your first hand or foot print. Indeed, spent a few months this pretty memory will not be able to be recreated, the little fingers of baby having already grown well. A gift to offer at birth or in the first months of the infant.
1st birthday gift idea
As baby grows, other gifts will be more appropriate for his age.
For his 1st birthday, we can for example offer him:
- a measuring rod: now that it is standing, a pretty wall measuring rod will allow you to measure it and note its growth as a souvenir,
- his 100% customizable baby photo album or an illustrated book to tell him about his 1st year in photos and anecdotes.
For any questions or advice before making your choice, you can call or write to us. Go to the "contact us" section at the bottom of this page.read less keyboard_arrow_up