Choose the right notebook with the activities adapted to each child and parent
The activity book is a great gift idea to give to a child or his parents to create good family moments. You still have to know which one to choose! And in the matter, there are many and for all tastes.
At Le Petit Pousse, we have chosen to offer you the activity books that we tested with our children.
- For a pregnant woman or a young mother, we recommend the baby diary to take everywhere to write down what she wants (her feelings during pregnancy, the highlights since her birth, her weight, her height, her first times, his first words, his nonsense etc.): completely free, it allows you to write down only what you want and when you want. Otherwise we recommend the pregnancy notebook from Editions Français Minus: a guided book to allow you to write down your memories: discovery of the good news, choice of first name, likes and dislikes, felt each trimester etc.)
- For a one-year-old child, fall for the "Your 1st year from A to Z" notebook, a fun way to tell everything that marked their first 12 months.
- Likewise, "so as not to forget anything about your childhood" is designed for parents of slightly older children, to note what has happened at each stage of childhood. The other Minus notebooks "like father / mother, like (the) son / daughter" are designed for a privileged exchange between parent and child, playing on the particularities of each relationship. An activity book (thinking, laughing, drawing etc.) to do with the child from 4 or 5 years old, ideal when the rain gets involved and you want to create good memories.
- On the same principle, the "grandpa, grandma and me" activity book allows you to tell each other about their childhood, despite the decades that separate us. Questions that will make young and old smile, say important things to each other and (re) immerse themselves in the magic of childhood.
- Finally, there are activity books to be shared with others: between brother (s) and sister (s) of Editions Minus, always to tell each other his four truths with humor and insist on what unites us, if not with all the family with the family game "All Guests" from Kopajoy.
We hope you will find your happiness among our selection and we wish you great family moments!read less keyboard_arrow_up